- 2 lbs uncooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp
- 4 skewers
- 1 cup BKW Seafood Rub
- ½ cup cilantro-chopped
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- Prepare marinade the night before by mixing BKW Seafood Rub, cilantro, lime juice, lemon juice, and olive oil in a blender/mixer.
- Place shrimp into mixture and cover.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to grill, take shrimp and skewer them, 6-8 per skewer.
- Grill over medium heat for 6-8 minutes.
- Be careful not to over cook.
- Serve over rice or with your favorite veggies!