- 1 pkg stew meat
- 1 pkg andouille sausage sliced thin
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 bag of each of these vegetables (green beans, carrots, lima beans, and corn)
- 1 can of sliced potatoes-drained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of navy beans-drained/rinsed
- 1 can of black beans-drained/rinsed
- ½ cup BKW Original Gourmet Blend
- ½ cup BKW Cajun Rub
- ½ cup fresh parsley-chopped
- Dash pepper
- 6-8 cups water
- In a large stock pot saute onions, garlic, and olive oil til soft.
- Add stew meat and brown.
- Add BKW Original Gourmet.
- Add diced tomatoes, with juice, potatoes, beans, and frozen veggies.
- Add water til all ingredients are covered.
- Bring to boil.
- Add BKW Cajun and parsley.
- Cover and reduce to simmer.
- Let cook for 30 min. Stir occasionally.
- Add sliced sausage.
- Cover and simmer for 30 more min.
- Serve with favorite rolls or cornbread.