- 1 pound fresh fettuccine
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 cup halved and seeded plum tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 ounces grated Parmigiana Reggiano cheese
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- Cracked black pepper
- BKW Cajun Seasoning to taste
- 1 pound crawfish tails
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta to directions on the box. Drain pasta and toss with 2 tablespoons of butter. Season the pasta lightly with salt and pepper.
- Melt remaining butter in a sauté pan and sauté the onions for about a minute. Season them with BKW Cajun Seasoning. Add the tomatoes to the onions and sauté for another two minutes. Season again with BKW Cajun Seasoning. Season the crawfish with BKW Cajun Seasoning and add to the sauté pan. Saute for another minute. Add the garlic and season again with the BKW Cajun Seasoning.
- Slowly add the cream and bring the sauce to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the sauce thickens. Add the cheese to the sauce and mix until melted.
- Pour the sauce into a large mixing bowl. Add the pasta and green onions. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve the pasta with French bread and mixed greens.