- 12 dill pickle spears or jar of sliced dill pickles
- BKW Fire Seasoning
- 3 cups flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 3/4 to 1 cup light beer
- Pinch of baking powder
- Oil for frying
- Preheat your oil to 350 degrees.
- Slice your pickle spears or use the pre-sliced pickles and spread them out on a roasting pan or a plate. Season the pickles with BKW Fire Seasoning.
- Season one cup of the flour liberally with BKW Fire Seasoning.
- Separately, mix the egg yolks and ¾ cup of the light beer. Slowly add the remaining flour to form a batter. If the batter becomes too thick, slowly add the remaining beer to thin out the mixture.
- Coat the pickle slices with the seasoned flour. Dip the pickles into the batter, completely coating the pickles
- Carefully add the pickles into the preheated oil and fry them until they are golden brown. They should float when they are ready.
- Remove the pickles from the oil and place them on a paper towel. Sprinkle them with BKW Fire Seasoning.