- 6 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 4 slices bread, torn or 3 croissants, sliced and torn into 1-inch pieces
- 8 to 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 10 to 15 sliced grape tomatoes or 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ tablespoons BKW Original Blend
- Heat oven to 350°. Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- Whisk eggs with milk and BKW Original Blend in a bowl; set aside.
- Arrange torn bread over the bottom of the buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the bacon pieces and tomato slices.
- Top with Cheddar cheese then pour the egg mixture evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle with BKW Original Blend.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until puffy and lightly browned.