Grilled Veggies Para BKW
- 1 lb. Asparagus or asparagus tips
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- ½ onion
- 2 tbsp. Light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Liquid smoke
- ½ tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. BKW original blend
- 1 tbsp. Lemon pepper
- 1 12×18” piece aluminum foil
- Cut and prep asparagus, slice peppers and onion.
- Place asparagus in foil and cover with the sliced peppers and onions.
- Create your aluminum foil “pouch” by folding sides up and in so there are no holes in the bottom.
- Add soy sauce, liquid smoke, garlic, and butter over veggies.
- Add lemon pepper and BKW original blend.
- Fold and seal top of aluminum foil.
- Grill on medium high heat for approximately 7-10 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Shake bag occasionally during cooking to help blend veggies and to prevent burning the ones closest to the flame.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately! Goes great with steak, chicken, or any kind of fish. Makes 4-8 servings.